Row Nine

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Welcome To My New Blog!

Welcome to Shopping Savvy Mama's new blog! I am excited to begin this journey of sharing great deals, discounts, freebies and more with other families.

In todays economic times, it seems everyone is looking at ways to stretch the family budget and make our dollars go further. This is old news to me as a single Mom who is self employed. When you work for yourself, your income varies and with it goes the ups and downs of finances. Over the years, I have learned many ways to stretch my spending dollar, making it go further and often getting "more bang for my buck" so to speak.

In today's climate, who couldn't use that right? We want to get the best value for our dollar while still meeting the needs (and sometimes wants) of our family. I am going to be sharing some great stuff here at the blog, as well as lots of great information and last minute deals and freebies on Twitter. So please be sure to get linked up with me there and on Squidoo as well where I will be highlighting the ways this Shopping Savvy Mama gets more for her spending dollar.

Here's to Shopping Savvy and welcome to my blog! I am looking forward to connecting with you and sharing ideas to make all of our finances a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment