Row Nine

Sunday, May 9, 2010

New Sweepstakes For You & Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all our readers! We hope you are having a great day!

I know some of the sweepstakes enthusiasts have told us how much they like these and would love to see more.

For some, you might wonder what this topic has to do with shopping savvy? Well, while not a shopping exercise per se, sweepstaking is a great way to add to the family budget in little and not so little ways. Let me explain:

A simple entry that takes only a few minutes can pay off handsomely in free stuff - cash, prizes and more. Over the years, I have won countless numbers of items from sweepstakes from the littlest gifts up to a DVD player, a VCR and a Graco High Chair before my son was born. I have received dozens of gift cards from various stores and online merchants. Plus, I have won cash prizes including a $1,000 savings bond. I am still looking to hit the "big one" but over the years since I began participating in sweepstakes I have won a lot of things!

We have plans later but for now, I am in the office and have some new sweeps to pass along to everyone. Enjoy!


It's back again from MyRecipes.com, the $5,000 Grocery Giveaway! Enter to win daily and you can even send yourself a reminder to enter again via email.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER

$5,000 Room Makeover Sweepstakes from My Home Ideas. You can enter this one daily too and runs thru 6-30-10.
ENTER IT HERE

Savor Savannah Sweepstakes from Southern Living. Win a trip and lots of perks to Savannah, Georgia.
ENTER HERE

Southern Living's Food For Today Sweeps. Grand prize includes a cookbook and $500 American Express Gift Card for groceries. This one is good until December 2010 (see official rules for details) and they will actually be giving away this prize as specified in their rules - for a total of 9 times you could win the grand prize. Come check it out and bookmark this one to come back and try again.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER

The All You Dreams Come True Sweeps. Prizes being given away at several levels and you choose the prize. You can enter daily and it doesn't end until January 31, 2001 so bookmark this one if it's one you like also.
ENTER IT HERE

Cooking Light's Spring Gift Guide Sweepstakes. Hurry, this one ends May 13th and you can win a trip to a culinary academy or a wine club membership.
CLICK TO LEARN MORE AND ENTER

North Carolina High Country "Choose Your Journey" Sweepstakes. This one expires the end of May too so get in on it now.
ENTER HERE

I will continue to share more as I find them. Good luck!

Now I am off to finish up the work here in my home office and to spend some time with my special little someone this Mother's Day. Happy Mothers day to all!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing these. I love this stuff. Happy Mothers Day to you too

    ReplyDelete