Row Nine

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A New Way To Save On Groceries!

SavingStar



Want even more grocery savings at the checkout line? You owe it to yourself to check out this free to join program that can mean even more money in your pocket!


It's so easy! You just register and then register your grocery store loyalty card numbers. Then you can upload the coupons to your loyalty cards, no coupon clipping or printing.


There are always new offers you can take advantage of with Saving Star and what's better is that there are over 24,000 grocery and drug stores participating in their plan.


Check it out by clicking on the ad above or going HERE. I think you will like what you see and it's another way to shop savvy! Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Nice, I'm going to try it. I just hope they get more coupons I will actually use. There are a few, but it will probably take me a long time before I get a payout. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete